Monday 28 May 2012

Stegosaurus

I have to say, with this weekend`s project (which I found here: http://jwgh.livejournal.com/475358.html) I have entered the dangerous territory of knitted dinosaurs - Gregory already picked a T-Rex as the next candidate for my to-do list. So the fruit bowl is on hold for the moment, since the last update I`ve only made a lemon and a tangerine - of these I don`t have a picture at present but here`s the "steg":
Oh, and a totally unrelated subject: Gregory`s lost yet another tooth on Saturday, the second one within ten days - if it goes on like this, the Tooth Fairy`ll go bankrupt! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very handsome dinosaur! Have you thought of posting some of these toys in your Etsy shop? I think the knitted/crocheted stuffed animals would sell very well.
    Congratulations to Gregory!

    ReplyDelete