Sunday 26 February 2012

silver bells

No, it`s not about Christmas - I just had to wait until now to show you this card I made over two weeks ago for my parents` 25th wedding anniversary. Finally, this Tuesday the big day arrived - and, surprisingly, so did the card which, for a change, didn`t get lost in the post - so I can share this photo with you:
Oh, and just so that you can`t say I never give away any trade secrets: for the silver frame around the fabric I used a piece of the silvery card lid that comes with these foil pie dishes... well, do I have my moments or what?! And the reason for picking a bells-motif is that for this special anniversary my parents decided to renew their vows - hence the wedding bells... And all this just a fortnight after Valentine`s Day... there`s so much romance in the air: should I watch Pride and Prejudice tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment