Tuesday 24 January 2012

next Celtic challenge

Here`s what I`ve been working on since last Friday... well, actually, the weekend doesn`t really count since Hubby`s got manflu, i.e. looking after him (=mostly putting up with his mood) and entertaining the 6-year-old... I mean THE OTHER 6-year-old in the house was solely my responsibility for those blessed 48 hours... So anyway, this is how far I got with my next Celtic challenge (next, as in "after the Celtic chessboard" and challenge, because I want to finish it in January - hahaha!):
And just in case you can`t figure it out what it is yet, here`s a photo from the magazine (Mary Hickmott`s New Stitches, issue 194) of this lovely Celtic cushion:
I think it`ll look stunning, I can`t wait to see the finished cushion!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice start of a beautiful design. Best wishes in your stitching endeavors.

    ReplyDelete